What are Airport Fares?
The airport fare tools lets you modify or adjust the rates according to your taxi fleet for each airport you service. This tool allows you to adjust the price based on driving distance as well, so for journeys up to 10 miles you could set the "Job Flat Fee" amount, and anything up to 100 Miles is a per mile rate.
- Go to "Localisation" > "Airports" and enter an airport IATA code.
- Click Load Airport Pricing.
- Add a pricing tier (for example, up to 10000 miles and put in your default per mile rate).
- Click Update Airport Pricing below to save the changes.
- Your airport will now be activated.