2. What Personal Data do we collect?
We collect Personal Data about you when you visit Gazoop or use our Services, including the following:
Registration and use information - When you register to use our Services by establishing an Account, we will collect Personal Data as necessary to offer and fulfil the Services you request. Depending on the Services you choose, we may require you to provide us with your name, company name, postal address, telephone number, email address and identification information to establish an Account. We may require you to provide us with additional Personal Data as you use our Services.
Transaction and experience information - When you use our services we collect information based on the services you render, including any premium services. These are logged as transactions in your account and we collect information related to such transcations, including but not limited to amount of transaction, date and time of transaction, reference for the transaction, any linked contact details, device information, IP address information, and geolocation information.
Participant User Data - When using the Gazoop system, fleets generally add and provide customer data from their own user bases or create a user base of customer information. The data stored of participants are directly associated with the services our users provide and include the following:
1. Customer Account Data - This includes full name, email address, telephone number, payment information, geolocation, IP address, Device information, browser headers, and login logs.
2. Driver and User Account Data - This includes full name, email address, telephone number, payment information, geolocation, IP address, Device information, browser headers, and login logs.
3. Booking Information Data - This includes pickup locations, destinations, via points, passenger names, passenger contact numbers, passenger email addresses, vehicle preferences, quote requests, time and date of bookings, IP addresses, geolocation information, browser header information, payment methods, and additional notes provided by participant.
4. Invoice Data - This incldues transaction data between the Gazoop User and their participant, such as details of journeys or jobs completed, passenger names, dates of invoices, amounts of transactions, and other notes added by the Gazoop User relating to the Participant.
5. Call Recording and Call Logs - This includes call recordings when the Gazoop User has elected to use the Gazoop Call Center features and has enabled the call recording feature, call recordings and call logs store the time, date, duration, number dialed, and caller line identification information of the participant.
Personal Data obtained via Third Parties - We obtain information from third-party sources such as merchants, data providers, and credit bureaus, where permitted by law.
Other information we collect related to your use of our Sites or Services - We may collect additional information from or about you when you communicate with us, contact the Gazoop Team or respond to a survey.
3. Why do we store Personal Data?
4. How do we process and handle Personal Data?
We may Process your Personal Data for a variety of reasons that are justified under data protection laws for UK Limited Corporations as follows:
To operate our site and services to perform our product, including but not limited to:
1. adding, managing and tracking drivers locations, bookings, and financial transaction data.
2. adding, managing and tracking customers locations, bookings, and financial transaction data.
3. processing and handling incoming communications from users, such as via SMS, email, telephone and mobile applications.
4. authenticate yours, your drivers, your customers, and other participants access to our or your services.
5. communicate with you regarding our product, services, features, or your account with Gazoop.
6. create a link between your account and a third party services for additional features.
7. perform checks and creditworthiness of users, evaluate applications, and compare information for accuracy and verification.
To manage our business needs - such as monitoring our service stability, analysing service usage, and improving our services performancing and functionality.
To comply with our obligations to enforce the Gazoop Terms and Conditions - including any applicable local and international laws and regluations.
To manage risk and protect our site, the services, and you from fraud by verifying your identity, and help detect and prevent fraud and abuse of the Gazoop platform or services.
For our legitmate interests, including to:
1. enforce the Gazoop Terms and Conditions;
2. manage our business needs;
3. anonymous personal data in order to provide aggregated statistical data to third parties, including other businesses and members of the public, about how, when, where, and why users visit our Sites and use our Services.
With your consent only, including to:
1. Market to you by sending materials about Gazoop products, services, and the products of unaffiliated businesses. We may also process your personal data to tailor certain services or site experiances to match our understanding of your interests.
3. To provide with location specific options, functionality, or offers if you elect to share your geolocation information through the service. We will use this information as part of our product, to enhance the security of Gazoop and their users, and provide you with location based services.
4. To make it easier for you to find and network with other Gazoop users for the exchange of bookings among one another to facilitate existing and new agreements between one Gazoop user and another. This includes the exchange of participant information already agreed by all parties.
5. To respond t your requests, for example, to contact you about a question you submitted to the Gazoop Team via a variety of contact methods offered. We may respond back via an alternative contact method, but you can revoke any method of communication at any time.
You can withdraw your consent to any of the above at any time and free of charge. Please contact us if you wish to do this by using our online contact form.
5. Do we share Personal Data with Third Parties?
With other members of the Gazoop corporate family: We may share your Personal Data with other members of the Gazoop famility to help manage risk; detect illegal or fraudulant activity; and to help manage availability of Gazoop services and products.
With other companies that provides services to us: We share personal data with third party services that perform services and functions on our behalf. These services, for example, provide you with services such as telecommunication, SMS messaging, sending notifications and emails, call handling, technical maintenance, and provide customer support.
With other financial partners: We share personal data with third party payment processors in order to assist in effective business transactions, such examples are credit card processors and third party payment method handlers.
With the other parties to services, bookings, and transactions when you use the Gazoop Service: We may share information with the other participants of data you store, this includes booking information, vehicle tracking, contact information, notes and logs, and fleet specific information.
With other third parties for our business purposes and/or as permitted or required by local and international law.
With your consent: We also will share your Personal Data and other information with your consent or direction, including if you authorise an account connection with a third-party account or platform.
6. How do we work with other service providers and platforms?
Some features within the Gazoop platform requires use of other service providers and platforms in order to operate. This includes linking your account to a social media account or social messaging service, connecting your account to a third party data aggregation company, a payment processor, or allowing us to process things on your behalf such as sending messages.
7. Data transfers internationally
Our operations are supported by a network of computers, cloud-based servers, and other infrastructure and information technology, including, but not limited to, third-party service providers.
The parties mentioned above may be established in jurisdictions other than your own and outside the European Economic Area and Switzerland. These countries do not always afford an equivalent level of privacy protection. We have taken specific steps, in accordance with EEA data protection law, to protect your Personal Data.
If you make bookings and transactions with parties outside the EEA or Switzerland or connect our Service with platforms, such as social media, outside the EEA or Switzerland, we are required to transfer your Personal Data with those parties in order to provide the requested Service to you.
8. How do we use tracking and cookies at Gazoop?
Do not Track is an optional browser setting that allows you to express your preference regarding tracking, we do not respond to these notices.
9. What Privacy Options are available to users?
You may decline to provide personal data when it is requested by Gazoop, but certain services and products may be unavailable to you if you choose to do so.
The devices you use with Gazoop may collect information about you, including geolocation information and user usage that Gazoop pay then collect and use. For information about your ability to restrict such features please refer to the user manual for the device you utilise with Gazoop.
You are able to manage the third party services you connect your account with, and can revoke this at any time from within ours or the third party providers systems.
You can adjust and modify your registration information within your account at any time, however some information such as full name, while can be changed but must be submitted in writing with relevant documentation we may request.
Marketing may be sent via a variety of methods, such as sms, email, telephone, social media, messaging, push notifications, popups. You can opt out of these at any time.
We may also send important information regarding your Gazoop Account, however these can also be stopped by contacting us at any time.
10. What are your rights?
Subject to limitations set out in EEA data protection laws, you have certain rights in respect of your Personal Data. In particular, you have a right of access, rectification, restriction, opposition, erasure and data portability. Please contact us if you wish to exercise these rights. If you wish to complete an access request to all personal data that Gazoop holds on you, please note that photo identity will be required to prove your identity.
If you have an Account with any of our Services, you generally can review and edit Personal Data in the Account by logging in and updating the information directly. We may use automated decision-making for decisions concerning credit with your consent or where necessary for the entry into or performance of a contract or authorised by Union or Member state law.
Please contact us if you require more information on automated-decision making.
11. How do we protect yours and our users data?
We maintain technical, physical, and administrative security measures designed to provide reasonable protection for your Personal Data against loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, and alteration. The security measures include firewalls, data encryption, physical access controls to our data centres, and information access authorisation controls. While we are dedicated to securing our systems and Services, you are responsible for securing and maintaining the privacy of your password(s) and Account/profile registration information and verifying that the Personal Data we maintain about you is accurate and current. We are not responsible for protecting any Personal Data that we share with a third-party based on an account connection that you have authorised.
12. Do we handle Childrens Data?
Our services are not intended for children and Gazoop will not willingly store or process data for childen under the age of majority. In the event we may store this data mistakently or unintentionally, please contact us and we will promptly delete such data from our servers, unless we are legally obligated to retain such data.
13. What else you should know?
If the revised version inlcudes a substation change, we will provide you 30 days notice via our website or via email.
14. Contact Us
By email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
By writing to us at: 13 Freeland Park, Wareham Rd, Poole, Dorset, BH166FA, ENGLAND.
The controller of your personal information is Phone Support Ltd.
Document Last Updated: 19th May 2018